Fill-level sensors for real-time monitoring of waste
The Abel Smart Waste sensors have an advanced algorithm for reliable measurement of the filling of containers for each type of waste. The device is very energy efficient, and lasts for many years on a single battery charge.
The system has extensive software with the following features:
- Show pickup actions and routes
- Show amount of waste collected
- Show average degree of filling
- Show number of legions per route
- Show number of “too full container” languages
With the data, optimal routes can be generated, taking into account the filling of the bins, truck capacity, waste type and degree of compression in the truck.