Waste collectors are structurally struggling with their waste collection processes. Their challenge is to organize in timepick-ups in the most efficient way.
In practice they are facing overloaded and underloaded containers which should have been emptied earlier and or could have been emptied later. This all results in an inefficient way of working with too high logistic costs.
In addition, the container maintenance process is not streamlined with the empty moments of the containers. Therefore, waste collectors would be helped with real-time insight into the filling level of the containers in order to organize a proactive and efficient emptying and maintenance process.
Smart wireless waste sensor
Support & Maintenance
The Smart Waste solution offers realtime fill level and location data that enables waste collectors to optimize their waste collection.
- Easy installation
- Ultrasonic sensing technology
- Multi point fill level measurement
- For all container and waste types
- Battery life up to 10 years
- Robust design
- NB-IoT / LTE-M / LoRa connectivity
- Optional GPS for localization
- Realtime fill level data
- Configurable events and alarms
- Historical data and statistics
- Integrations with route management software
- Experience with installing the smart waste solution on many different types of containers
- Most optimized algorithms by machine learning
- Complete solution including installation, data platform and onsite maintenance
- Easy- accessible and low risk start up arrangements to customers
- Long-term 5-year contract
- Best in class price/quality ratio
For waste collectors
- Optimized logistics by real time fill-level data
- Cost-effective & direct return on investment
- Contribution for sustainable environment
- Less complaints about full containers
- API available
- No full waste containers
- Less traffic and pollution
- Increased quality of live for citizens
Fill-level sensors for South Holland
Support & maintenance
Abel Sensors installed more than 3.000 fill-level sensors in underground containers in six municipalities in the region. The sensors measure the fill-level in all these containers. The result: less over-filled containers, less garbage on the streets and more convenience for you.