Animal feed suppliers are structurally facing challenges with their feed delivery logistics towards farmers.
Because of the fact they do strongly depend on the roughly indicated information given by the farmers when and how much feed is needed, it is complicated to have an optimized planning system. This results in unregular and unexpected production capacity needs, last-minute deliveries, half loaded trucks and feed returns.
Farmers are facing multiple challenges which makes it difficult to focus on in time qualitive ordering.
- Easy installation
- Radar sensing technology
- Multi point fill level measurement
- For all silo and feed types
- Battery life up to 10 years
- NB-IoT / LTE-M / LoRa connectivity
- Realtime fill level data
- Feed delivery forecast
- Configurable events and alarms
- Historical data and statistics
- Integrations with ERP system
For animal feed supplier
- Cost savings by optimized logistics
- Balanced production planning
- Increase of customer loyalty
- Automated orders proposals
- Alarms about near empty silo's
Check out this use case with one of our clients!
Smart wireless silo sensor
Support & Maintenance
- Market leader in West- Europe cooperating with long-term strategic accounts
- Experience with installing the solution on many different types of feed and silos
- Optimized algorithms by machine learning models
- Complete solution including installation, data platform, forecast system and onsite maintenance
- Best in class price/quality ratio