The smart parking solution is a reliable system for the monitoring of bicycles in parking facilities. The system can show the available places and monitor how long bicycles have been parked.
For bikepark owner
- Realtime insights
- Optimal use of space
- Data about occupancy and parking duration
- App too find bicycles parked too long
- More efficient use of investment
- Find an available spot with wayfinding
- Find back your bicycle with the app
- See when a bikepark is full
Bicycle detection & wayfinding
The bicycle detection system made by Abel Sensors, monitors the occupancy of bicycle lots in all kinds of bike parks.
By using dynamic signs, LED indicators and apps, our system helps cyclists to find the (last) free spaces for parking their bicycles. As such, the overall utilization of the bike park will increase.
In addition, bicycles that have exceeded the maximum parking period, can easily be indicated. All data can be monitored in our dashboard or be imported into other software systems using an API connection.
- Highly accurate (optical) sensors
- Hybrid solution for bicycles and cars
- Matrix signs
- LEDs for section occupancy
- Outdoor signs
- Mobile app
The advanced software in the optical sensors analyzes the occupancy of the bicycle racks. There are different software packages for the administrator, the user and for the policy officer or responsible person (at the office). In this way, the policy can be adjusted and the effects of adjusted policy can be directly monitored
- Sensor algorithm for advanced detection
- Real-time data collection
- Historical data and statistics
- Detection of orpaned bikes
- API to integrate data into 3rd party apps
Bicycle parking The Hague Central Station
The LED indicators are also part of the solution and guide cyclists to the available spots.
Download the Abel Smart parking solution brochure!
Read more about:
- The benefits
- The solution
- The technology
- The hardware
- The software
- Abel Sensors