The Smart Farming solution offers realtime data about the fill level of your silos and bins.
The collected sensor data can be used to improve service level and increase process efficiency and sustainability
- increased service level
- never empty silo
- realtime fill level data
- forecast & alerts
- improved order process
For animal feed suppliers
- realtime fill levels & forecasts
- less lastminute orders
- improved logistical planning
- optimized production runs
- no return of too much ordered product
- more cost efficient & sustainable
- lower carbon footprint
Smart Farming | Silo Sensor
With our inhouse developed radar technology it is possible to use the sensor on a variety of silos and types of liquids, bulk and animal feed. The radar sensor can be placed on the top of polyester silos and measure right through. The ultra low power consumption and high energy battery enable a battery lifetime up to 10 years. The sensor has an integrated internet connection using the newest IoT networks like NB-IoT and LTE-M.
- Easy installation
- Suitable for solids and liquids
- Measures multiple points on surface
- Reliable filllevel in %, m3 and tons
- Measures through GRP roof
- Measures through dust and condensation
In a completely wireless design
- Ultra low power, battery life up to 10 years
- Connecting through NB-IoT/LTE-M
- Settings over-the-air updates
Platform, dashboard & APIs
DATA AND STORAGE
All sensor data is safely stored in an online redundant database and frequently backed up.
Webbased dashboard gives insight in current fill level, forecasts and historical data.
API & INTEGRATION
Ability to integrate fill level data into your ERP/MRP and planning/ordering systems.
- Realtime fill-level data
- Graphical representation
- Re-order thresholds
- Near empty alarms
- Historical data
- Forecast overview
- Map view
- Sensor management