Do you have a passion for electronics and software? Do you have experience with embedded systems and and low-power wireless design? Would you like to participate in the development of innovative product design?
As an junior embedded software engineer you will work on the development of new embedded systems and software for our products. Your tasks are to develop, test and implement software for prototypes, pilots and final products. You will be working in a multi disciplinary R&D team.
Are you an embedded software engineer?
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A Master or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Embedded Systems / Computer Engineering or related;
- 0-5 years’ relevant work experience;
- Expertise with programming C / C++;
- Knowledge in operating systems like Linux;
- Experience with Agile methods like Scrum is an advantage;
- Experience with code style guides, Git, Jira, Jenkins is an advantage;
- Knowledge in programming with Python is an advantage;
- Experienced in low-power MCU design is an advantage.
- Resident in the Netherlands;
- Passionate and eager to learn;
- Drive and initiative to improve;
- Communication skills, team player.
What we offer
A job in our office in Delft city centre. An informal and inspiring work environment with colleagues driven with an exceptional drive. You’ll be working in a multi disciplinary teams of developers where you’ll be challenged to develop yourself on a personal level as well as your broaden you knowledge. You’ll be responsible for the quality of new products and you will be given the resources you need. We offer a good salary, 25 days off and a lot of team activities and social events.
About Abel Sensors
Abel Sensors develops and designs new products and services in the field of mobility and smart cities. With a small team, we pursue to acquire the several different steps of concept- and product development. In particularly, functional- and concept designing, prototyping, embedded systems, design for interaction, web interfaces and several more. Our company strives to innovate and thus we stimulate personal development. Our inspiring office is located in the city center of Delft.
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com
Acquisition based on the vacancy is not appreciated.