Do you have a passion for web development? Would you like to participate in the development of innovative products and services? Would you like to work in a small team, with the ability to contribute to all stages of product development? If so, then this vacancy is for you!
What will you be doing?
As a web developer you will be part of the R&D team of Abel and work on the development of Abel’s products and services. The web applications you will be working on are the connecting elements between Abel’s smart sensors and the end users. You will work in a team of developers with various backgrounds and expertise. Within the team you will be challenged to have an active role and contribute to the design of products and services, from both technical perspective and user perspective.
What should you bring?
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- A relevant Master or Bachelor’s degree;
- 0-5 years relevant work experience;
- Experience with frontend development
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS are self-evident to you
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Vue, React) is an advantage
- Experience with backend development in:
- Experience with Laravel is an advantage
- Experience with unit testing and code inspection (SonarQube) is an advantage;
- Experience with Linux servers and deployment is an advantage;
- Experience with Scrum is an advantage;
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins) is an advantage;
- Experience with Git or other methods of version control is an advantage;
- Resident in the Netherlands;
- Passionate and eager to learn;
- Drive and initiative to improve;
- Communication skills, team player.
What we offer
A job in our office in Delft city centre. An informal and inspiring work environment with colleagues driven with an exceptional drive. You’ll be working in a multi disciplinary teams of developers where you’ll be challenged to develop yourself on a personal level as well as your broaden you knowledge. You’ll be responsible for the quality of new products and you will be given the resources you need. We offer a good salary, 25 days off and a lot of team activities and social events.
About Abel Sensors
Abel Sensors develops and designs new products and services in the field of mobility and smart cities. With a small team, we pursue to acquire the several different steps of concept- and product development. In particularly, functional- and concept designing, prototyping, embedded systems, design for interaction, web interfaces and several more. Our company strives to innovate and thus we stimulate personal development. Our inspiring office is located in the city center of Delft.
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com
Acquisition based on the vacancy is not appreciated.